Presented by: Sitting On The Outside, House of TARG
Doors: 9pm / ALL AGES*
Cover: $10 at the door
Sitting On The Outside bring you
JANITOR SCUM (Calgary)
Rock taken apart and slapped back together (secretly Canada's most underrated band??)
Total raw punk barrage FFO Kromosom, Drip
ADDERALL (Asheville, NC)
Gnarly hardcore FFO Dawn of Humans, Gag
Peace punk sweeties from down the road
All ages*/licensed. $10 at the door. PWYC/No one ever turned away for lack of funds. 8pm doors. Done by 11pm.
Sitting On The Outside is fundamentally opposed to sexism, racism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia and any forms of oppression. If you have any questions or concerns please message Sitting On The Outside or PM Felix Lahbabi-Granger (the organizer of this show).
*25 tickets will be reserved for attendees under 19. Your name must be submitted to Sitting On The Outside by July 10th; it will be added to a list that will be at the door on the night of the gig.
ABOUT ALL AGES SHOWS AT HOUSE OF TARG
Help us to put on more all ages shows by showing respect for the house & your fellow live music fans.
1) if you are under 19 your hands will be “X’d”. No alcohol will be served to you at the bar.
2) No in/out privileges for minors. Once you are in you are in & once you go outside you are gone.
2) any signs of intoxication & you will be denied entrance or will be asked to leave. Ticket or no ticket - NO REFUNDS - Zero Tolerance.
3) Smuggling outside alcohol is grounds for immediate expulsion (you get kicked out) - NO REFUNDS - Zero Tolerance.
4) For those who are 19+ - all unattended alcohol will be immediately bussed - NO REFUNDS. It is your responsibility to keep an eye on your drink. Use the drink holders on the machines or use “Park a Pint” at the front desk where Security Wizards can keep an eye on it for you
5) make sure your good time doesn’t interfere with someone else’s. If someone is making you feel uncomfortable please alert a wizard or security person (if possible) so that we can take care of the situation immediately.
6) Respect the House, Respect the machines, Respect each other.