Presented by: Pandamonium Promotions & House of TARG
Doors: 8pm / Show at 8:30pm
Cover: $10 / ALL AGES
$1 Off Perogies every Wed
Skybound (Ottawa Instrumental Polar Bears)
Fathom Sound (Ottawa Shoegaze Lords)
Ottawa's Fathom Sound blend elements of shoegaze, post-rock, punk and good old fashioned rock & roll to create a unique sound that is at once sweet, harsh and compelling.
The Far New (New Ottawa Party Lads)
Nebraska (Ottawa Hard Rock Masters)
Lessons in Crime (Ottawa Emotive Rock Duo)
Lessons in Crime is a band from Ottawa, ON comprised of two fellas named Liam Schwisberg and Paolo Pace, Some have called them "Orchestral-Synth-Pop-Dark-Rock," and others have called them a couple of cool dudes. It was them. They called themselves that. But some have agreed. And they swore they would stop writing in the third person. But here they are. They're currently in the process of recording their debut album, set for release (hopefully) late this year - www.lessonsincrime.com
ABOUT ALL AGES SHOWS AT HOUSE OF TARG
Help us to put on more all ages shows by showing respect for the house & your fellow live music fans.
1) if you are under 19 your hands will be “X’d”. No alcohol will be served to you at the bar.
2) No in/out privileges for minors. Once you are in you are in & once you go outside you are gone.
2) any signs of intoxication & you will be denied entrance or will be asked to leave. Ticket or no ticket - NO REFUNDS - Zero Tolerance.
3) Smuggling outside alcohol is grounds for immediate expulsion (you get kicked out) - NO REFUNDS - Zero Tolerance.
4) all unattended alcohol will be immediately bussed - NO REFUNDS. It is your responsibility to keep an eye on your drink. Use the drink holders on the machines or use “Park a Pint” at the front desk where Security Wizards can keep an eye on it for you
5) make sure your good time doesn’t interfere with someone else’s. If someone is making you feel uncomfortable please alert a wizard or security person (if possible) so that we can take care of the situation immediately.
6) Respect the House, Respect the machines, Respect each other.