Presented by: House of TARG,
Doors: 8pm / Show 8:30pm / ALL AGES
NO HITS (Ottawa Indie)
No Hits is a Ottawa based indie band that formed in June 2016. Originally a two piece acoustic group consisting of Tomas Graham (guitar) and Keean Davies (vocals), who began working on music together in high school. As a result of their chemistry, the two of them decided to turn their duo into a full band. Since then, the rest of the group slowly began taking form. Michael Whitford (drums) and Mark Zielonka (bass) who were close friends of Graham and Davies were enlisted by them in the fall of 2016. Christianna Alexiou (keyboard/vocals) who was also working with Davies' was approached by the band in January of 2017 to join. From starting at a student showcase in their hometown last year to now planning on performing outside of their city at different venues, these teens haven't seemed to have lost a step. They've been known to put on a very entertaining live show and are very interactive with fans. Davies quotes: "We make sad songs for happy people. Stuff you can dance too, but it can also have you crying on your bed at 1:00 in the morning." The band is currently recording an EP and plans to release new material this winter.
O NEPTUNE (Ottawa Indie/Alt)
O Neptune is an Ottawa native Indie/Alt-Rock band formed in 2016. The band experiments with different fusions of genres including Blues, Jazz, and Reggae along with their core of Alternative-Rock and Indie. Some of the major influences of O Neptune are Stevie Ray Vaughn, Ella Fitzgerald, Muse, and The Police. They currently have two singles available for purchase and streaming on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, as well as over 150 music purchasing and streaming platforms across the internet. O Neptune has plans of releasing their debut studio album in 2018 and hopes to play the Local Artist Stage at RBC Bluesfest 2018.
AVIV (Ottawa Alt/Indie)
Aviv formed in 2015 in Ottawa, Canada. The independent band consists of 4 members: Tom (vocals), Jon (lead guitar), Ethan (keyboard), and Christian (drums). The debut album 'Way Above It' came out on August 12, 2017 and is available in all online stores and streaming services.
ABOUT ALL AGES SHOWS AT HOUSE OF TARG
Help us to put on more all ages shows by showing respect for the house & your fellow live music fans.
1) if you are under 19 your hands will be “X’d”. No alcohol will be served to you at the bar.
2) No in/out privileges for minors. Once you are in you are in & once you go outside you are gone.
2) any signs of intoxication & you will be denied entrance or will be asked to leave. Ticket or no ticket - NO REFUNDS - Zero Tolerance.
3) Smuggling outside alcohol is grounds for immediate expulsion (you get kicked out) - NO REFUNDS - Zero Tolerance.
4) all unattended alcohol will be immediately bussed - NO REFUNDS. It is your responsibility to keep an eye on your drink. Use the drink holders on the machines or use “Park a Pint” at the front desk where Security Wizards can keep an eye on it for you
5) make sure your good time doesn’t interfere with someone else’s. If someone is making you feel uncomfortable please alert a wizard or security person (if possible) so that we can take care of the situation immediately.
6) Respect the House, Respect the machines, Respect each other.