Presented by: House of TARG
Doors: 8pm / Show at 8:30pm
Cover: $10 / ALL AGES
50% Off Food Every Wed in July
WEIGH THE ANCHOR (Oakville, Pop Punk)
A 5 piece pop-punk band out of Oakville, ON. They bring the upbeat feel and bounce of pop punk riffs, along with some punchy/heavy breakdowns and melodic vocals.
TWICE ON TUESDAY (Quebec City Pop-Punk)
Pop-Punk band formed in Quebec City, Canada in 2015 with a sound often compared to late 1990's / early 2000's bands like Blink 182, Simple Plan. New Found Glory, Sum 41, etc... Find out more at http://twiceontuesdayband.com/
SIX O’CLOCK SUNDAY (Ottawa Pop-Punk)
ABOUT ALL AGES SHOWS AT HOUSE OF TARG
Help us to put on more all ages shows by showing respect for the house & your fellow live music fans.
1) if you are under 19 your hands will be “X’d”. No alcohol will be served to you at the bar.
2) No in/out privileges for minors. Once you are in you are in & once you go outside you are gone.
2) any signs of intoxication & you will be denied entrance or will be asked to leave. Ticket or no ticket - NO REFUNDS - Zero Tolerance.
3) Smuggling outside alcohol is grounds for immediate expulsion (you get kicked out) - NO REFUNDS - Zero Tolerance.
4) all unattended alcohol will be immediately bussed - NO REFUNDS. It is your responsibility to keep an eye on your drink. Use the drink holders on the machines or use “Park a Pint” at the front desk where Security Wizards can keep an eye on it for you
5) make sure your good time doesn’t interfere with someone else’s. If someone is making you feel uncomfortable please alert a wizard or security person (if possible) so that we can take care of the situation immediately.
6) Respect the House, Respect the machines, Respect each other.