Presented by: House of TARG
Doors: 9pm / ALL AGES WELCOME
Cover: $10 adv + service charges / $12 at door (limited tix)
PLENTY OF TIX AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR. DON'T WORRY ARRIVE EARY!
The ALL AGES NITE of two back to back New Swears shows to celebrate the forthcoming release of "and the Magic of Horses" on Dine Alone Records.
NEW SWEARS (Ottawa Fun Boy Noise - Dine Alone Recs)
New Swears are a garage-punk band specializing in melodic horseplay. They are wild like horses, drink like horses, party like horses (?) but also work hard like horses… and that’s why the forthcoming & highly anticipated release “and the Magic of Horses”, on Dine Alone Records, is cause for a full weekend of celebration. Saddle up for 2 nites of back to back fun.
CRAZY BONES (Toronto Psychedelic Rock)
Their album Cosmic Drips is kinda tough to describe... definite Garage with elements of Doom but who cares? Crazy Bones just do what they want so just sign up for the trip & take in the free floating melodies and shifting sonic journeys.
WARP LINES (OTTAWA POST PUNK SUPER GROUP)
Loud guitar & infectious melodies. Featuring Members/Past Members of The Yips, Big Dick, Tropical Dripps, Million Dollar Marxists, Van Johnson.
ABOUT ALL AGES SHOWS AT HOUSE OF TARG
Help us to put on more all ages shows by showing respect for the house & your fellow live music fans.
1) if you are under 19 your hands will be “X’d”. No alcohol will be served to you at the bar.
2) No in/out privileges for minors. Once you are in you are in & once you go outside you are gone.
3) any signs of intoxication & you will be denied entrance or will be asked to leave. Ticket or no ticket - NO REFUNDS - Zero Tolerance.
4) Smuggling outside alcohol is grounds for immediate expulsion (you get kicked out) - NO REFUNDS - Zero Tolerance.
5) all unattended alcohol will be immediately bussed - NO REFUNDS. It is your responsibility to keep an eye on your drink. Use the drink holders on the machines or use “Park a Pint” at the front desk where Security Wizards can keep an eye on it for you
6) make sure your good time doesn’t interfere with someone else’s. If someone is making you feel uncomfortable please alert a wizard or security person (if possible) so that we can take care of the situation immediately.
7) Respect the House, Respect the machines, Respect each other.