How To Get A Show At House of TARG
We work with some of the best promoters in Ottawa as well as curating our own shows. The best and only way to have your band play is to fill out the form below. This is the easiest way for us to keep track of everyone who wants to play so please don't email us your digital audio files. There is a slot to add your bandcamp or soundcloud page. We listen and review ALL submissions because we are stoked to find out about bands that weren't on our radar. Thanks for taking the time to help us out.
NEED TO MAKE A POSTER FOR YOUR SHOW
Download our poster template zip file to make it easier on yer self. It contains a PSD, PDF and some fonts. Giver' bud!
anytime after 7pm
street parking is fine and adjacent parking lot AFTER 8pm isn’t a problem on most nites
No noise before 9pm (out of respect for our neighbours). We usually do simple line checks but will do what ever you need to get comfortable.
OVER NITE GEAR STORAGE:
This is possible in most cases. Please discuss with our sound wizard when you arrive.
PA & MICROPHONES
- 4800W house PA plus 2 channel stage monitor system
- Midas VeniceF24 - 24 Channel
- 2 channels of Lexicon effects
- 4 channels of dbx compressor/limiter/gates
- 5x Shure SM58 Microphones
- 6x Shure SM57 Microphones
- 1x Shure Beta 52 Microphone
- 3 DIs
- Randall RG100SC, 100W 2x12 combo with stereo chorus
- Peavey Bandit 112, 100W combo
- Marshall 1960B 4x12 cabinet, 4-Ohms or 16-Ohms mono, 8-Ohms stereo, max 300W
- Marshall 1960 Lead 4x12 cabinet, 16-Ohms, max 100W
- Ampeg SVT-VR 300W bass amplifier
- Ampeg SVT810AV 8x10 cabinet, 4-Ohms mono, 8-Ohms stereo, max 800W (mono)
- Pearl Vision drum kit with 22 inch kick drum, 14 inch floor tom, 12 and 10 inch rack toms, high hat stand, and three cymbal stands (bring yer breakables including hi-hat clamp). www.davesdrumshop.com donated this awesome drum set - thanks Dave.
- 2x Turntables
- Numark Matrix3 DJ mixer 1/8" TRS phono jack stereo line in for iPods, phones, laptops etc.
- HD Video Projector - HDMI & RCA inputs
- Video projection screen with a couple of placement options.